If you wear glasses, on the back of your permission you will carry numbering 01.01. This is the most common codes appearing in the driving license but there are many more. From which they indicate that the car should wear the adapted clutch (15) to which indicates that the driver can not carry passengers (05.03). What code is in the driving license mean?
Maybe yours does not appear or perhaps none other and have severalcodes on the back of the driving license. Heexample 01 is extended or, what is the same, the numberingwith which the DGT identifies driversthey need glasses or contact lenses to drive.
The numbers appearing in the driving license arestandardized observations (Identical for all countriesEU) reflecting the limitations and adaptations affectingboth the driver and the vehicle must carry. They are allcollected by Directive 2006/126 / EC and are also included inhe Regulations on Drivers.
Tips to get you out driving license (5)
Times change and many young people have other priorities before removing the card. (Photo: Thinkstock).
To save costs, many driving schools have abolished classes. Photo: AUTOBILD.ES.
However, it is better to have a teacher to explain you the code and you resolve doubts. Photo: AUTOBILD.ES.
Finally, it is okay to use programs tests, whenever they are updated. Photo: AUTOBILD.ES.
Practical classes also have their tricks: Make sure
Here we review some of the codes, moreoften they appear driving license.
Limitations that affect the driver
01. Correction and vision protection:
01.02. mandatory use of lens orcontact lenses.
01.06. Mandatory use of glasses orcontact lenses.
All about courses to regain driving license
02. Hearing aid.
03. Prosthesis locomotor.
05. Driving subject to restrictions for medical reasons:
05.03. Driving without passengers
05.07. not permitted drivingfreeway
05.08. Alcohol exclusion
105. Maximum speed limited by administrative cases:
105.1: 70 km / h
105.2: 80 km / h
105.3: 90 km / h
105.4: 100 km / h
10. Transmission adapted
15. Clutch adapted
20. Braking mechanisms adapted.
25. Mechanisms accelerator systems.
35. Modified control layouts.
40. Address adapted.
42. mirrors adapted:
42.01. outer side mirror
42.04. panoramic view mirror
42.05. Rearview to avoid pointblind
43. Driver seat adapted:
43.07. Four holding beltpoints.
44. Adaptations motorcycle:
44.01. Brake single command
44.08. Seat height adjustedallowing the driver to reach the ground with both feet inpisición sitting.
70. Exchange of license
71. Duplicate of license
Not beyond a radius of 10 kilometers or alcohol limit0.0
In addition to the above, there are other codes that limitdriver activity but are not as frequent. Some ofthe most striking are these:
- Limited traffic routes or kilometers (05.02). TheDGT may allowa driver drives and, at the same time prohibit itdo on motorways. There are cases in which it limits themovement within a certain radius of kilometers; This is usuallyapply to elderly people who use the car forshort and movement patterns but have the facultiesdepleted for longer trips.
- Alcohol 0.0 (05.08). This limitation is common indrivers who have shown a drinking problem.
Do in a breathalyser test (6)
The first thing you should know: If the Civil Guard gives you the highest for. And if not, do not stop
To submit to the breathalyser test should provide you with a new nozzle sterilized
You are obliged to follow the instructions of the agent at all times
If tested positive, albeit below the limit, repeat the test in the van
Test equipment alcholemia there in the van is more accurate and can count as proof load
Should not give 0.0, the Civil Guard also will make you go through the drug test
- code 200. When there is a medical problem that is notIt can be collected by any previous numbering laas200. This code is written down forces always take along to Traveldriving a medical report specifying the causes oflimitation and its consequences.