We are at the dawn of the electric age, but these vehicles is still somewhat expensive, although there are exceptions.
The transitional fossil fuels - electricity is emerging, almost all manufacturers are geared to technology and either already have some 100% electric model in its range or is in the process of development. That in a few years we'll move mainly in zero-emission vehicles is clearer than ever, but users who want to be pioneers in the area are several problems: autonomy is almost solved, the points recharge, which will improve; and price. Electric are more expensive than equivalent gasoline or diesel, but there is hope: what is Electric cheaper the moment?
VIDEO: These are the fastest electric world
There is a clear winner in this category: the Renault Twizy. French is offered on the website of the brand from 7,355 euros, a fee which is not close or far, no other model. The dog? For their peculiar characteristics must be regarded as very car quotes. To qualify for this price as low have to stay with version 45, which only has 5 horsepower and comes almost better in the category of light quadricycles.
electric car prices: the cheapest
So focusing on the "real cars" we can find two vans as they are Berlingo Electric wave Renault Kangoo Z.E., to find the cheapest as the Renault ZOE electric private vehicle, which is available from 22,520 euros. However, keep in mind that the French have a little trick: that is the price that it costs if we choose to have the batteries on a rental basis, forcing to pay a monthly fee. If we owned the amount amounts to 29,625 euros, so options like Peugeot iON, the smart fortwo and the Mitsubishi i-MiEV would be placed ahead.
Gallery: 5 cars that would be better as electrical (16)
- Here we leave a list of five options currently on the market ... and that could be better as electric vehicles. Yes, although it may seem incredible, there are.
- Stop looking at us like this: the first candidate on our list is the Smart Brabus for good reason.
- Although his illustrious name sportiness irradiate each of its letters, the truth is that this model is not intended just to throw to devour curves of a circuit ...
- ... but it is designed to offer some verve in the city. Is there something with more oomph in that environment an electric motor delivering its full torque from the first millimeter of throttle pedal travel? The answer is no. And it is cool enough.
- We now jump into something a little bigger: the Mercedes S Class Coupe.
- For very sporty as it may seem, given its size, weight and target customer it is not an ideal model for enfundarte pilot gloves whenever you wear behind your steering wheel.
- And that is precisely why it might work better powered by electricity: who wants to buy something quiet and smooth ride. And for that the electric drive is quite interesting.
- Are you surprised our next candidate? This is the Bentley Bentayga.
- Look at us in the eyes and tell if you really think that someone who buys something he does to jump on trialeras or enter a circuit every Sunday. The answer is no. And because it weighs quite ...
- ... Why not add a kilo more and take advantage to electrify? So it could be even more smooth, quiet and efficient. Well, it would probably be more efficient acongojantemente.
- We return to the city with a small Japanese utility: the Toyota Yaris.
- Although he already has in its range a hybrid variant, the truth is that it seems to us somewhat short: if the car is not made to leave town too ... why not make it a 100% electric model?
- It would be even more interesting and no one could be fooled: you can not go on a trip with him comfortably much will you put on it. You will not get.
- We ended our list with Rolls-Royce Phantom.
- We all have very clear that whoever buys this car to carry him what you want is to move around feeling going on a flying carpet, right?
- Because for that there is nothing better than an electric motor, or a few, actually: no noise, no abruptness, without emissions. Ah, perfection.